Saturday, December 24, 2011

A new place to write

I've decided to start this blog for several reasons. It's been years since I kept a blog with the sole purpose of...well...being there, I guess. The ones I have had in recent years have all been with a particular purpose (self help, Bible study) or reason.

A lot of why I'm starting this one is because I have had several people tell me they miss reading my column in the newspaper. I haven't written it with any regularity for about a year for several reasons I won't get into here. Most recent reason being that I was laid off from the paper, though.

I miss having this sort of an avenue to write, and because there seems to be a few people out there who actually want to read my words, I am sharing them.

I'm excited about what this may become. I'm also excited about sharing the new, interesting and fun direction my life is headed right now, and all the blessings God has heaped on me.

<3
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment